• 16.7.16

    WHAT'S IN MY BAG? ZARA CHAIN CITY

    I recently got a new bag from Zara, and it just so happens to be one of those bags that Zara have had for about two years despite the changing seasons. When I first saw this bag, I had no desire to purchase it, however I recently picked it up because I thought it would be perfect for summer and I knew that if I didn’t get it, I would regret it. This bag is an all black snakeskin effect leather bag with gunmetal hardware. It has two main sections with a little pocket on the interior.  Despite it’s small appearance, I do fit my fair share of items within this bag, although I am more used to a much bigger handbag.

    iPhone 6s+ - In all fairness, this is probably in my hand, but on the odd occasion it is in my bag. I can’t go anywhere without my phone, to the point where if I left it at home, I would go back and get it as I do a lot on my phone, whether it’s having pointless three hour conversations with my friends, listening to music or replying to emails.

    YSL Leather Cardholder – This is one of my favourite items. It just holds my necessary cards and the odd proof of postage receipt and driving license. It’s so small and compact but takes up next to no room, unlike my previous Michael Kors Purse.

    Michael Kors Key Pouch – This is one of those items that I purchased on a whim, but has served me so well! It’s great when it’s in a larger bag, as it doesn’t scratch my phone or anything else in my bag. I also like this when I’m quickly popping out to the shop as I can put any cards or cash in there and I’ll have everything that I need in one place.

    Rayban Glasses – You will very rarely see me wearing my glasses, but I keep them with me pretty much all the time as I am partial to a headache/migraine and it sometimes helps ease the tension. I also pop these on when I’m a bit tired as it helps with my concentration. Basically if I’m ever wearing these, you know I’m feeling absolutely sh*t (pardon my French).

    Whistles Teal Rivington Clutch – I’ve been using this clutch bag as a little beauty bag, containing all my essentials such as a little Jo Malone mini, MAC MSF Powder, L’Occitane Moisturiser, mascara, hairbands and bobby pins, MAC Plumful Lipstick, Aesop Hand gel and some other time of the month necessities. This clutch is perfect for keeping all these miscellaneous items in one place and even though it may look like it takes up lots of room, as it is quite thin, it fits into my bag perfectly!

    Accessorize Rose Gold Card Purse – This is one of the newest additions to my handbag. I have finally ditched my purse as I much prefer cardholders and this item is the best of both worlds as there is a section for my cash and receipts but also more space for my store cards like my Space NK, Nandos, Boots cards etc. just the essentials!

    Apple Earphones – I cannot go anywhere without headphones, particularly when I’m using public transport as the last thing I want to hear is a child screaming or someone talking loudly on the phone, especially when I could be listening to Drake or Tory Lanez. Many people have said that these earphones aren’t good, but for me personally, these are one of the few earphones that actually stay in my small ears.

    Aviator Sunglasses – These have been my absolutely go-to sunglasses of late. They were only £2 from Primark but I honestly haven’t stopped wearing them. The oversized black lens and frame looks so nice and they just go with absolutely anything I’ll definitely be picking up a few more pairs to get me through summer!

    What are your handbag essentials?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. My handbag always ends up with so much stuff I don't need. I always make sure I have a lipstick and powder. Love the gold card purse, my purse is so chunky and heavy I definitely need something smaller and lighter.

      Emmy | EmmysBeautyCave | Bloglovin | Blog Header Designs

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Lipstick and powder are absolute essentials for topping up and card purses are great for streamlining your purse! x

        Delete
    2. I've literally never thought to buy a key pouch, but now you mention it that is such a good idea as I'm forever scratching stuff with my keys.
      ♥ Fran - frannymac.com xx

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You definitely should get one! It's so frustrating when your keys scratch everything it comes into contact with! x

        Delete
    3. Lovely post! I love your purse! I've been seeing it everywhere and I think it's really pretty! :)

      Nicole | In The Life of NM // Enter My Giveaway!

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx