• 15.7.16

    9 BEAUTY PRODUCTS THAT I'M INTO RIGHT NOW

    I have tried out quite a fair few products lately, some old favourites and some newbies. Out of these, I have discovered some amazing gems that are most definitely worth a try! I often find that with the influx of beauty products, it can be really hard to distinguish between the cream and the crop, so every now and again, it’s good to impart on the good’ns!

    (1) La Girl Pro Concealer is a new favourite of mine. I have three different shades, one to conceal, one to highlight and another to contour. It has a medium coverage, so works well for all these different purposes, making it a really versatile product. It is incredibly easy to blend and I don’t find that it creases on me either. (2) Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation (review) is most definitely one of my favourite foundations and I love absolutely everything about it, from the glass bottle, to the product itself. This foundation in particular is a great match for my skin tone and leaves a nice satin finish and gives me a really perfect base too. Not to mention, that this product is now available in the UK! (3) Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder is most likely one of my all time favourite staple products. It’s a beautiful bronzey, golden shade and is extremely intense and I absolutely love it! I’ve had so many compliments on it and multiple people have said how much they want to get it too. This is a versatile product as I can use it dry or add water or MAC Fix + for more intensity. The shade Bronze Glow would look great with so many different skin tones too! (4) Rimmel Brow This Way is one of only two brow gels that actually tame my brows throughout the entire day. I tend to use this in two different ways, one being on it’s own as it has a nice tint, which makes my brows look a little more natural and the other way is to set my brows at the end of my eyebrow routine. (5) Maybelline The Rocket Mascara is my current go-to mascara. I’ve probably repurchased this around three or four times, it’s that good. My natural lashes are very short and lackluster so this mascara is perfect at adding both volume and length to my lashes, providing an almost false lash appearance.

    (6) E45 Cream has been really great for my skin, which has been uncontrollably dehydrated recently. It’s a nice and thick cream, which keeps my skin hydrated throughout the entire day. As it’s more of a medicinal product, it has no fragrance and so is perfect for when I have sensitive skin on the odd occasion. (7) Nip + Fab Dragon’s Blood Cleansing Pads is one of the newest products to my skincare regime. This is another product that has really helped with my dehydrated skin. I’ve been enjoying using this twice a day to increase my skin’s hydration and in turn, make my skin a lot more plump and less sallow. (8) Motion’s Hair Lotion has helped my skin become a lot softer and easier to manage, particularly as I have dry hair. I started using this during the exam period when I was just about putting a brush through my hair, however with the use of this product, it has helped to tame my hair as well as keeping my flyaways at bay and on some days, I used this hair lotion in place of my usual hair gels. (9) Maybelline Colour Show Winter Baby Nail Polish is a different take on your typical white nail polish. When I first used it, I was shocked as it wasn’t as opaque as I thought it was going to be. It’s more of a sheer nail polish with a more translucent finish. I like wearing this on my nails, as it’s subtler than a standard white nail polish and therefore softer and perfect for anyone who finds white nail polish a bit daunting.

    What beauty products are you into right now?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Great products, no one really talks about Rimmel brow products, I need to try some xx

      ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx