• 6.3.16

    MAX FACTOR EXCESS SHIMMER

    Over the past year or so, I've really found a love for cream eyeshadows. I used to be an avid fan of the Maybelline Colour Tattoo however then I tried these eyeshadows from Max Factor. I initially didn't think I was going to like these eyeshadows because compared to the Maybelline Colour Tattoos, they have a much more liquid consistency. Anyway, onto the review...

    These eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and because it's a nice wetter consistency, it blends really easily on my lids, regardless of whether a brush or fingers are used. I love how these eyeshadows are genuinely shimmery and not glittery as it gives a somewhat wet look to the eyes. These are most definitely one wash wonder eyeshadows and they're easy to wear with powder eyeshadows.

    I love wearing these eyeshadows when I'm opting for a more minimal look. I often gravitate towards the bronze shade as it's a lot more wearable for my skin tone. I love popping this all over the lid with a synthetic brush and blending out the edges. Then using a brown or black eyeliner on the lash line to make my lash line appear thicker finished off with lashings of mascara.
    I have two shades, bronze (an orangey bronze) and copper (a pinky champagne) which are the most neutral shades in the collection. The other shades are crystal, pearl, pink opal and onyx. Each eyeshadow retails for £7.99 which I think is fantastic for such a great product!

    Have you tried these? What are your favourite cream eyeshadows?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx