• 21.9.15

    FOUNDATION FILES | PART I

    I was recently going through my makeup, throwing out and rearranging all my products. It then dawned on me that I have more foundations than is necessary for my one face. Only then did I realise the amount of foundations that I’ve actually reviewed on my blog. Here’s part one to the foundation files, consisting of a collection of foundation reviews!

    Bourjois BB Bronzing Cream
    Bourjois isn’t a brand that I would typically go to for base products. Their bases are really light and they don’t have an extensive colour range. I recently saw a tutorial, which featured the Bourjois BB Bronzing Cream, and Alex was using this to add a little bit of colourREAD FULL REVIEW

    ByTerry Cover Expert
    If you’re an avid ready of my blog, you’ll probably know that my favourite foundation is currently the ByTerry Cover Expert foundation (hence the title!).  I initially picked this foundation up on a whim; it was very much an impromptu purchase, as I don’t really tend to randomly pick upREAD FULL REVIEW

    Caudalie VinoPerfect Tinted Moisturiser
    My main qualm with my skin is the pigmentation. I’m much more self conscious about dark spots (scarring left from previously active spots) than I do about the actual spots on my face. For the past couple of years, I’ve tried to rectify and reduce the appearance of them, butREAD FULL REVIEW

    Cover FX CC Cream
    Over the past year or so, BB and CC creams have been a hit on the blogging scene. Before this, I had never tried neither of them, so when I received the Cover FX CC cream, I was so excited as it meant that I could see what all theREAD FULL REVIEW

    Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk
    One of the most infamous products loved by most bloggers is the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation. It was on my shopping list for the longest part of about 10 months (crazy, I know) until I finally bit the bullet and purchased it whilst in Central London with a friendREAD FULL REVIEW

    Maybelline Fit Me
    When I purchased this foundation, I didn’t know anything about it. I just knew that I liked the concealer so much that I wanted to the out the rest of the range. It turns out that I really like this range and it’s turned into my everyday foundation. I loveREAD FULL REVIEW

    Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser
    If you've been a devoted reader to my blog over the past few weeks, you'll have noticed that the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser has been making quite a few appearances! This base has literally not left my makeup bag! I've absolutely been loving it for the warmer weather toREAD FULL REVIEW

    Revlon Nearly Naked
    I don’t think I will be satisfied in the foundation department, until I have a variety of different foundations with different coverage’s and finishes. I noticed I was missing a light coverage foundation with a dewy finish and the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation had been on my list for quiteREAD FULL REVIEW

    The Body Shop All In One BB Cream
    If you are an avid reader of my blog, you will most probably know that in the summer, I like to have really minimal makeup which means I go really neutral on the eyes and the base and have a pop of colour on the lips to tie the look togetherREAD FULL REVIEW

    YSL Touché Éclat
    Until recently, it dawned on me that I have never properly reviewed one of my all time favourite products which I bought in late November last year and I've only touched upon it here and there. So a review is well and truly overdue, however sometimes it's nice to wait READ FULL REVIEW

    What’s your favourite foundation?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx