• 22.6.15

    NEW TO THE HANDBAG

    There have recently been a few new additions to my Zara Quilted Messenger handbag, resulting in a few handbag demotions! As my Zara bag is really small, I have to be very selective and streamlined with what I have inside it, to ensure I don’t wreck the shape of the bag as well as weigh it down.
    Until I got this cute little phone case, I never even put a case on my phone. I love this fun Fifi Lapin Bunny Ears with orange glasses! It’s such a spring/summer-esque phone case that’s really fun and lighthearted! This phone case actually saved my phone when I took the worst fall and dropped my phone on the pavement when I fell flat on my stomach. It's all good though, my phone and the case is still in tact! 

    I recently ran out of my absolutely favourite cream, the Nivea Nourishing cream with macadamia nut oil, so u whipped out the Elizabeth Arden visible difference cream which is supposedly very light and hydrating on the skin!

    I really wanted to have more smaller leather pieces in my bag, this Michael Kors Key Pouch is perfect for keeping all of my keys together which is perfect so it doesn’t scratch my phone screen or any cards that my be floating around my bag! I also like it for the fact that I can pop in a card or two if I’m quickly popping to the shops!

    There’s also been a new lipstick to my handbag, the Maybelline Colour Whisper in Cherry On Top, which is a nice hot pink! Perfect for the warmer weather! I don’t tend to go the full hog with this, I just lightly dab it on the lips, then blend it in for more of a pinky stain.


    Do you have any new additions to your handbag?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. These all look like great handbag additions! I love the look of your Zara handbag and think that a key pouch is a brilliant idea! I always tend to scratch my screen with my keys and once they pierced a can in my bag, which meant that my drink leaked into my entire bag - so definitely need to pick one of these up :) x

      Charlotte's Road // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I'd highly recommend a key pouch, especially for quickly popping out and keeping all my keys together! x

        Delete
    2. That phone case is just so cute, and I'm not normally one for cases!

      Annabel ♥
      Mascara & Maltesers

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx