• 18.6.15

    MY TWO CENTS ON THE THIS WORKS DEEP SLEEP PILLOW SPRAY

    It’s just my luck that sometimes, I have trouble whether it’s from stress or there being too many things on my mind, for some reason, my brain thinks it’s the best time to be super active and awake, (couldn’t you have been this awake when I was about to fall asleep in my English lesson?!). One night, I had so much trouble trying to get to sleep. I normally wouldn’t mind as I have a rather good timetable, however this particular time was the night before my longest day of the week. I was so angry that in the middle of the night, I got my laptop and ordered the This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray
    This spray is supposed to help you “fall asleep faster, naturally and wake up refreshed” which I am all for, as I dread having another night like that! The Lavender, Vetivert and Wild Camomile is supposed to make for a really relaxing scent that you spray over your pillow or bed (If you’re not a fan of lavender, you probably wouldn’t like it as it’s very evident in the scent). 

    I personally find that this product does work, however whether it’s a placebo or not, I don’t know. However it helps me to get to sleep within about twenty minutes and I wake up feeling really refreshed and rejuvenated from having really good nights sleep. Most mornings, I just want to go back to bed, however when I use this, I genuinely bounce out of bed and feel ready for the day ahead.


    Have you tried this or anything else from This Works?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. This sounds like exactly what I need! The scents sound heavenly as well

      Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. It's definitely worth a try! x

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx