• 24.6.15

    LATEST SKINCARE ADDITION | MAGNITONE LUCID

    The latest addition to my skincare routine is the Magnitone Lucid* which is a form of active electromagnetic technology with 10,000 gentle pulsations. There are two cleansing settings, the first is abrasive and the second is much more gentle, both accompanied with a one minute timer for a thorough cleanse. If you’re someone who likes to cleanse your face in the shower or someone who travels a lot, then this would be perfect it’s 100% waterproof and is perfect for travelling! 

    I have the limited edition Pixie Lott version, however there are four other summery colours too. I was super excited when I found out that it would only take 48hrs to come with no additional cost for delivery! Alongside the cleanser, in the box there is also a headband to keep hair out of the way, a charger and an adapter and instructions as well as a code for one year’s warranty.

    I like to use this by putting the head under the tap and removing any excess water so that it’s damp rather than soaking wet. I then like to use a foaming cleanser, currently The Body Shop Nutriganics cleanser and apply it all over the head. I tend to dot it on my forehead and cheeks and then using the second setting (the more gentle of the two) I move it all around my face and chin. I use this twice a day, once in the morning and in the evening.

    I love the fact that this product thoroughly cleanses my skin, a hell of a lot better than I personally could manually. Since using this, I’ve had hardly any breakouts and I think it’s due to the fact that it removes a lot of the bacteria and makeup that would usually be on my skin. I really like using this in the morning as it’s extremely rejuvenating and it feels like it helps with blood circulation.

    Have you tried anything like this?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx