• 2.6.15

    50 FACTS ABOUT ME

    Since I write a predominantly beauty blog, you guys don't really get to find out more behind the blog, other than the fact that I love Essie nail polishes and MAC eyeshadows, so I thought it would be interesting to share 50 facts about myself so you can get to know me a bit more as well as it being a little challenge for myself!
    01 | My name is Charlotte Peter – Christmas.
    02 | I’m obsessed with monochrome (yes to black and white!).
    03 | I love white home décor!
    04 | I have been blogging for 2 years now.
    05 | I prefer online shopping as opposed to in person.
    06 | Whenever I hear a song I like, I have it on repeat until I find a new song I love.
    07 | I absolutely hate mess, It gives me a headache.
    08 | I love watching documentaries – Underage & Pregnant, How Safe Are My Drugs?, Plastic Surgery etc.
    09 | I’m very rarely late – I’ve probably spent half my life on waiting for people.
    10 | Although I’m very decisive, I get bored easily.
    11 | I’m somewhat a perfectionist – I don’t think I’ll ever be happy with my blog, but I’ll try.
    12 | I’m a born and bred (not like a dog) Londoner.
    13 | I don’t idolize any celebrities – I idolize normal people working hard to achieve what they want.
    14 | I would love to be a journalist!
    15 | I’m ambidextrous.
    16 | I love travelling and would love to go to Dubai and East Asia!
    17 | Although I like my own company, I’m not a loner!
    15 | I’m that person who keeps things in until one day I just blurt it all out.
    19 | I’m not very confident in my abilities
    20 | When I want something, I want it now and will go out and do it myself.
    21 | Winter and Spring are my favourite seasons! I am a winter baby after all!
    22 | I’m a lover of a good quote.
    23 | I love to make people laugh, especially in a sh*tty situation!
    24 | My favourite restaurants in London are The Meat Company and Browns.
    25 | I’ve had braces twice.
    26 | As much as I love wearing makeup, I love not wearing makeup.
    27 | I find shopping very therapeutic.
    28 | My hair is permanently straightened.
    29 | I’m a Catholic.
    30 | My best friend and I have been friends for 12 years!
    31 | I always seem to lose or break phones
    32 | I’ve always been obsessed with shoes!
    32 | I’m very tight knit when it comes to friends.
    33 | London and Paris are my favourite cities … I do need to make a trip to New York though!
    34 | If I didn’t live in London, I’d love to live in Brighton or Essex!
    35 | I don’t like being told what to do.
    36 | I love buying presents for people!
    37 | I can be very stubborn.
    38 | I’m a firm believer of being independent.
    39 | I love everything about makeup… except the price!
    40 | I can forgive but not forget
    41 | As of yet, I have never broken a bone in my body!
    42 | I love wearing black – why break the habit of a lifetime?
    43 | I wear glasses and love it!
    44 | I have never had any animals, nor do I want any.
    45 | I can’t stand dirty surroundings.
    46 | I’d love to have three children … way in the future!
    47 | I’ve always been obsessed with cars and car interiors!
    48 | I’m a very fussy eater!
    49 | I’m always trying to better myself and the work I produce!
    50 | I have eight piercings!


    I didn’t realize how hard it would be to write fifty facts about myself!

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx