• 19.6.15

    5 MINUTE FACE


    More often than not, I don’t have a great deal of time to do my makeup in the mornings. I don’t know about you, but I would rather have an extra ten minutes in bed. With this being said, I only end up having a little over five minutes to do my makeup, so here’s the low down.


    For my base, I have the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser as it adds extra hydration and doesn’t require a brush and therefore has a quick and easy application. My Holy Grail concealer for everyday is the Bobbi Brown concealer as it hides a multitude of sins and conceals both under the eye and blemishes. I don’t ever feel like I really nice a powder, as the tinted moisturiser tends to last relatively well on my skin throughout the day. For a flush of colour on the cheeks I opt for the Hourglass Ambient Light in Diffused Heat.

    I cannot go anywhere without doing my brows, so the Soap&GloryArchery is my favourite as it’s quick and has a spoolie at the end. I like to add a hint of colour to the eyes with the Max Factor Excess Shimmer in Bronze, which I use with fingers. For mascara, the Maybelline Lash Sensational adds volume and length, in just a few coats.


    What do you use for quick, five minute makeup?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. These look really good x

      ReplyDelete
    2. I've been reaching for my NARS Radiant Tinted Moisturiser too lately, it's so easy to apply! :D

      farfromperfectionxo.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I've been absolutely loving it lately! x

        Delete
    3. Love those shimmers, so easy to use!

      Hannah Rose

      ReplyDelete
    4. For a quick makeup look i reach for Dr Jart BB cream, Max Factor little cream blush, any mascara, Sleek Brow Kit and Mac Pink Plaid lipstick x

      Frankie Boo Blog

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I've heard a lot about the Dr Jart BB cream and I definitely need to give the max factor blue and sleek brow kit a go! x

        Delete
    5. I love the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara, it is a great product. I love the Max Factor Ageless Elixir foundation at the moment, really gives a lovely finish to the skin.

      zoea2812.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. The Maybelline Lash Sesnational is a current favourite of mine! x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx