• 14.3.14

    SLEEK FACE FORM | DARK

    Despite the fact that I love using every sleek product that I own, I don't often branch out in areas I'm not familiar with, such as sleek mascara and eyeliner or even their lip products, however I recently thought I'd give another product a go and I was very torn between the contour kit and the face form. In the end I opted for the face form as it offers a little bit more. There are four shades available; lightfairmedium and dark

    As with all Sleek products, the pigmentation is amazing, easy to blend and work with. I absolutely love products that don't take up too much room and this in particular is so compact, that it nicely fits into my everyday makeup bag. As with most Sleek products this has a large mirror which allows me to use it for every step of my makeup especially when doing my makeup on the go. The face form kit consists of a contour, blush and highlight.

    The contour shade is  a lovely deep matte brown shade which is very pigmented but like I previously said, easy to blend and rectify. The blush is a very shimmery shade which gives a lovely bronzed appearance and much like the blusher, the highlight is more of a yellow based shade with a hint of orange which compliments most deep skin tones.

    I love to use the contour with my Real Techniques Duo Fibre Contour Brush and suck in my cheeks to reveal the cheek bones and when it comes to using the blusher/highlight, I use the Real Techniques Pointed Foundation brush and I then blend it all in with the Real Techniques Buffing brush to buff in any harsh lines. I also like to use the contour shade and apply it to my temples and jaw line to add some extra dimension and warmth to my face. The contour shade is lovely as it hasn't got any sign of an orange undertone.

    Overall, I really like this palette and I am definitely going to repurchase it, however probably in medium next time. It's also now confirmed that I am also going to purchase the contour kit, because it's my favourite out of the entire kit.

    Have you tried the face form/contour kit? What do you think?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. The shades are gorgeous, I like the golden tones to it, xoxo.

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx